TRAVELLING FEES: $25 for areas located 20-29 miles from 78737 $35 for areas located 30-45 miles from 78737 $45 for areas located 45-55 miles from 78737
SPA Parties, TEEPEES and TENTS Rental:
1.Ma Cherie Parties bookings require an upfront non-refundable $75 deposit at the time of booking, with the remaining balance to be paid no later than 5 days prior to the party date. If any item is damaged or heavily stained, replacement charges will apply. Customers will be emailed and/or called regarding any damages.
2. A 14 day’s notice must be given for all cancellations, failure to do so will result in a loss of deposit. Ma Cherie Parties does not refund any cancellations, events must be rescheduled.
3. All payment methods are accepted through Paypal or Venmo.
4. If a customer requests to change the date of their hire booking, a minimum of 7 day’s notice before their event must be given. Customer requests can then be granted on the provision that the preferred date is available. A request to change dates within 14 days of the scheduled event will be denied.
6. There's a minimum of 4 teepees/tents required.
7. The customer and the business will agree on a time for both delivery and/or collection of hire teepee/tent. If the customer fails to be present at the stipulated times, a late fee of $75 will occur and be taken out of the deposit.
8. All prices are subject to change; however, prices quoted at time of booking will always be honored.
9. Strictly NO PETS are permitted on any Ma Cherie Parties hire property. If animals are sighted on our equipment or pet hair is found on bedding, an automatic loss of the deposit will apply plus a $40 cleaning fee.
10. It is the responsibility of the customer/parent/guardian to take care and always supervise children with hire teepees/tents. Diligence must be taken with younger children on the customer’s premises. Ma Cherie Parties will not be responsible for any injuries or physical damages due to utilizing teepee/tent rentals.
We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
i) The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of his/her party or
ii) The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your placement which we could not have predicted or avoided or
iii) An event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care
12. All Ma Cherie parties must be in smoke-free environments. Ma Cherie reserves the right to forfeit your booking without refund if staff finds your property to contain cigarette smoke odor.
13. Ma Cherie reserves the right to forfeit your booking upon arrival to your property if we feel our equipment could be compromised or damaged due to unhygienic living conditions. No refund will be granted.
14. Ma Cherie Parties requires that the designated tent areas be cleared of furniture. Ma Cherie Representatives do not move the furniture of our clients in order to accommodate them.
15. Ma Cherie Parties requires that floors be clean before our arrival. Ma Cherie reserves the right to forfeit your booking upon arrival to your property if we feel our equipment could be compromised or damaged due to unhygienic living conditions. No refund will be granted.
16. Ma Cherie Parties reserves the right to decline our service to certain locations in any city or state due to our staff’s safety.
17. Where applicable, Ma Cherie Parties staff members will park as close to your setup area as possible, this often being in your driveway. Team members will always take due care when operating a vehicle on your property, however, the customer must also ensure pets and children are always accounted for during the arrival time of our staff.
18. Liability to Third Parties. Ma Cherie Parties will not be liable for any claim for personal injury, death, loss or damage to the property however caused unless it is proved that such injury was caused by faulty material, workmanship or negligence on the part of Ma Cherie Parties. The Businesses decision is final in all matters relating to these Terms & Conditions of Hire.